Galvanized earth rod to cable clamp
For galvanized earth rods (20mm) connection with galvanized cable conductor (from 35 up to 70mm²)
The earth rod is an electrical component used in the building of earth electrodes or grounding circuits. The function of the earth electrode, is to dissipate the fault current through the contact made with ground. The dissipation of the fault current depends on the characteristics of the soil where the earth electrode is buried. The nature, the humidity level, the granulation are all factors that influence the resistivity of the ground. The ground resistance is improved by using one or more earth rods directly connected to the earth conductor. Therefore, the material, the diameter, the length of the earth rod but also the connection means used to connect the rod to the ground conductor are parameters to be taken into account wheen choosing the earth rod.
MALTEP offers a complete range of earth rods according to the following criteria:
- Material : 304 (A2) or 316 (A4) stainless steel or copper plated steel (250 or 350µm)
- Nominal diameter : 16mm (5/8'' or 19mm (3/4''
- Length: from 1 to 2 meters per 50cm interval
As well as a full range of earth rods accessories including:
- Driving heads: allowing the protection of the earth rod during mounting into the ground
- Protective and insulated driving head : providing protection of earth rod as well as both mechanical and electrical protection of the operator.
MALTEP can also manufacture specific earth rods, such as full copper earth rods up to 20mm in diameter. Do not hesitate to consult us for any particular request.
► Technical documentation
Access all our MALTEP technical documentation by creating your personnal account
- Galvanized steel
- Compatibilité piquet / conducteur
- Galvinized steel earth rod dia. 20mm with galvanized steel cable from 35 to 70mm²
- Weight (Kg)
- Standard of reference
- IEC 62561-1 : Lightning protection system components (LPSC) – Part 1: Requirements for connection components
- HS code
- Order code
Products that you might need
Ask for your custom equipotential bonding bar
Choose your welding