Accessories for exothermic welding
The fusion process of the exothermic welding starts by means of a manual or remote igniter. In the case of manual ignition, the operator starts the welding process by activating the flint igniter present on the edge of the crucible and near the starting powder.
The operator must be careful to maintain a safe position and stand at a 45° angle to the crucible opening.
► How to choose all the required exothermic welding materials ?
To choose all of the required materials, follow the steps below:
- Select the graphite mold
- Select the handle clamp
- Select the metal powder
- Select the ignition method
- Select the accessories and safety equipments
► What if the welding configuration is not available on MALTEP website ?
MALTEP also manufactures graphite molds for the realization of particular welding configuration.
Do not hesitate to consult us for any particular request with the following welding inputs:
• The configuration of the weld: tee, parallel, etc..
• The nature of the conductors to be welded: cable, round, rebar, etc. (note that aluminium is not suitable with exothermic welding)
• The cross section, diameter, conductors dimensions
• The number of welds to be done for each type of weld
► Wants to know more ?
Discover our exothermic welding overview
- Weight (Kg)
- HS code
- Order code
Products that you might need
Choose your welding
Ask for your custom equipotential bonding bar