Power socket tester, earth connection impedance tester
Compliant with the requirements of the NF C 15-100 standard, Tohm-e is:
- SIMPLE: Goodbye rods with a straight and direct connection to the power outlet!
- INSTANT: The measurement display is immediate without adjustment or selection!
- JUST: Blue screen? Everything is OK! Red screen? Ground fault or incorrect wiring readings.
- ERGONOMIC: Its rotating head an easy reading!
- Nominal dimensions (mm)
- Operating temperature
- from -20°C to +55°C
- Fault loop measurement
- From 0,0 Ohm to 2 KOhms
- Voltage measurement
- From 50 V to 440 V (true rms values)
- Standard of reference
- CEI61010-1 : Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use
CEI61557-1/3 : Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1000 V a.c. and 1500 V d.c. –
NF C 15-100 : Low voltage electrical installations
- HS code
- Order code