CC14 Welding kit
Complete kit for making horizontal side-by-side parallel welds of round or cables conductors
The complete kits are not suitable for your work on site, compose your own, use our selection guide
Exothermic welding is a self contained fusion welding process that allows very high quality electrical connections between copper, copper alloy or steel conductors. This process involves the use of a graphite mold allowing the molten metal present inside to come in contact with the conductors present and to weld them in a definitive way.
Our CC14 welding kit is designed to weld horizontal side by side parallel cables or solid round conductors. A kit contains all the material necessary to make 20 or respectively 60 connections:
• 1 graphite mold
• 20 or 60 metal powder cardtridges (depending on the kit)
• 1 handle clamp for the mold
• 1 mold scraper
• 1 mold cleaning brush
• 1 card cloth brush
• 1 manual igniter
• 1 storage box
► How to choose all the required exothermic welding materials ?
To choose all of the required materials, follow the steps below:
- Select the graphite mold
- Select the handle clamp
- Select the metal powder
- Select the ignition method
- Select the accessories and safety equipments
► What if the welding configuration is not available on MALTEP website ?
MALTEP also manufactures graphite molds for the realization of particular welding configuration.
Do not hesitate to consult us for any particular request with the following welding inputs:
• The configuration of the weld: tee, parallel, etc..
• The nature of the conductors to be welded: cable, round, rebar, etc. (note that aluminium is not suitable with exothermic welding)
• The cross section, diameter, conductors dimensions
• The number of welds to be done for each type of weld
► Wants to know more ?
Discover our exothermic welding overview
► Technical documentation
Access all our MALTEP technical documentation by creating your personnal account
Products that you might need
Choose your welding
Ask for your custom equipotential bonding bar