Vise grip plier
Accessories for exothermic welding
The vise grip plier is required for the implementation of certain types of welding, such as CR1 and CR2 type welding. This is used to hold the mold on the conductor and the earth rod to be welded together.
► How to choose all the required exothermic welding materials ?
To choose all of the required materials, follow the steps below:
- Select the graphite mold
- Select the handle clamp
- Select the metal powder
- Select the ignition method
- Select the accessories and safety equipments
► What if the welding configuration is not available on MALTEP website ?
MALTEP also manufactures graphite molds for the realization of particular welding configuration.
Do not hesitate to consult us for any particular request with the following welding inputs:
• The configuration of the weld: tee, parallel, etc..
• The nature of the conductors to be welded: cable, round, rebar, etc. (note that aluminium is not suitable with exothermic welding)
• The cross section, diameter, conductors dimensions
• The number of welds to be done for each type of weld
► Wants to know more ?
Discover our exothermic welding overview
- HS code
- Order code
Products that you might need
⚡ MALTEP website blows out its first candle ⚡
Le 14 avril dernier nous lancions notre nouveau site web, 1 an plus tard nous nous réjouissons de ses progrès
⚡ MALTEP Satisfaction Survey ⚡
Give us your feedback
⚡ New video on Youtube ⚡
Discover exothermic welding on steel surface